ORANGEVILLE COMMUNITY UNIT SCHOOL DISTRICT #203
REGULAR MEETING OF BOARD OF EDUCATION TO BE HELD AT THE
ORANGEVILLE HIGH SCHOOL LMC AT 7:00 P.M.
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2020
- Call to Order/Pledge/Roll Call
- Public Comments to Agenda Items
- Consent Agenda
- Payment of Bills
- Encouraging Words
- Correspondence and Communication
- Old Business
- New Business 1. Consideration and approval of Lion’s Club Donation for $100.00. 2. Consideration and approval of Incentive Ski Trip for 2021.
- Future Meetings
- Executive Session
- Action Items: Personnel and Sites/ Hiring and Contract Issuance/Directives
The Board of Education welcomes comments and questions from the public. If you wish to address the Board at this meeting, please fill out a visitor’s card available in the back of the room, and present them to the Board’s Administrative Assistant before the meeting begins. When recognized by the Board President, please stand, approach the podium, and state your name. If there is no podium present, please stand where you are seated and address the Board. We ask that you limit your comments to five (5) minutes. If more than one person will be addressing the same topic, we ask that you appoint a spokesperson to speak for the group. The Board President may shorten or lengthen an individual’s opportunity to speak. The President may also deny an individual the opportunity if the individual has previously addressed the Board on the same subject within the past two (2) months. Personnel matters will not be discussed in the open session.
- Update from OEF
- PTO update
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of the Regular & Closed Session Minutes of January 23, 2020.
- Destruction of Closed Session Audio Tapes for August, 2019
- Approval of Superintendent’s Report
- Approval of Principal’s Report
- Approval of Monthly Activity Account Report (required by audit)
- Consideration and approval of a Resolution to permanently transfer $140,000 from Working Cash Fund to the Building Fund for Building Project and new property for the 2019-2020 Budget.
2. Discuss and approve Bid Specification for Lawn Care and let the bids for Lawn Care.
3. Discuss update on Student Enrollment Numbers.
4. Discuss 2020-2021 Calendar
March 16, 2020 7:00 p.m. Regular Board Meeting
- Approve offer to purchase property.
- Approve Student Discipline.