It is already time to start thinking about next school year!

If you have a kindergarten student starting school for the first time in the fall, please come to our kindergarten round up on April 24th! If you have questions, please call 815-789-4450 and speak to Ms. Tonya, the elementary secretary.


If your student is not returning to school this year, please fill out a Student Withdrawal Form and return it to the school before the start of classes in the fall, then we will know to expect a records request from your new school. 

If your child is not enrolled in Orangeville High School but is a resident of the district and would like to take Driver Education at OHS, please fill out this Declaration of Intent to enroll in Driver Education form and turn it in to the school. Cost will be the same as for a student enrolled in the school.

Forms & Information


Medical Forms & Info: