We are implementing a new pick-up/drop-off procedure that will help keep our students safe, especially at the end of the day. The morning drop off will remain as you are accustomed. The pick-up procedure at the end of the day, however, is changing. Please review this PDF for the procedures: https://5il.co/22y4u
- If you are picking up your student at the end of the day, please enter through the subdivision via Valleyview Dr., Meadow Dr., and Quarry Lane. Line up starting near the school on Quarry and wait until the end of school.
- Please do not drive 'up the hill' on Orange St. as this will become a one-way to allow for those exiting the pick up line a smooth exit.
- Please do not exit your vehicle. Your student(s) will be sent out to you.
- Buses will exit the bus loop and leave north on Orange St.
We hope this will eliminate the cross-traffic and make it safer for our students at the release of school. Thank you.
Notes after our first day:
For AM Drop-Off:
Parking cars in the pick-up line is not permitted. We ask that if you would like to drop-off your child to school in person, please park in front of the high school and utilize the crosswalk to ensure your student safely makes it into the building.
For PM Pick-Up:
- Parking cars in the pick-up line is not permitted. We ask that if you would like to pick-up your child in person, please park in front of the high school and utilize the crosswalk to ensure your student safely makes it out of the building.
- Upperclassmen looking to pick-up students from the elementary must come down to the elementary to pick-up PK-5th grade students.
- When in the pick-up line, please move forward as the line progresses to ensure that the line moves in a timely manner.
- Once your child is in your car, we ask that you remain in the pick-up line order that you started in. Please do not pull around other cars in the line.
With safety as our main focus during the arrival and dismissal of students, we recognize that this process may take some time to become an expectation across the district. With your commitment to student safety, together, we can make sure all Broncos make it home safe every day no matter what form of transportation they take.