Hello, I just wanted to let everyone know that yes, we will still be hosting the vaccine clinic here this Wednesday, December 15th, 2021. Here again is the information if you have not signed up but would like to:
Orangeville School District is partnering with the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) to host a School/Youth Serving Organization COVID-19 clinic on Wednesday, December. 15th, from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Vaccinations are open for ages 5 and older, and booster shots are available also. The second dose will be administered on Tuesday, January 5th, from 9:00 am -3:00 p.m. at the same location.
Any appointments that can be scheduled in advance will help to cut down on wait times during the clinic event since all attendees must be registered in the clinic system to receive their vaccination. The link for registration is located below and the consent forms are attached.
Please Note: The vendor providing vaccinations for this event highly recommends parents to be present for 17 and under and consent forms must be signed.
If you want your child and or yourself vaccinated, please register through the link below, then fill out the Google form with name of person to be vaccinated, DOB, your name if consenting for your child, phone number, time of appointment and if you will be present if signing for your child.
All consents can be sent in via email, paper copies addressed to the nurse or with you at the time of vaccination. We will have consents on hand but they will need to be signed by parent/ guardian. Walk- ins are welcome.
- Wednesday, December. 15th - 9:00-3:00 p.m.
- Orangeville School Library, 201 S. Orange Street, Orangeville.
- Bring photo ID
- Vaccine is free
- Masks are REQUIRED
- Walk-ins are welcome
- Parent/guardian must accompany minors 5-17 years old (or signed consent with google form filled out with prior notice of parent not in attendance at time of vaccination.
- Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine will be administered
- Boosters are available
Where can I learn more about the COVID-19 Vaccine?
- The Science Behind COVID-19: Parent FAQs(American Academy of Pediatrics)
- Key Things to Know About COVID-19 Vaccines(Center for Disease Control)
- Illinois ‘Coronavirus website, which includes a comprehensive list of state vaccine locations.
Any questions feel free to contact Melissa Walsh, Orangeville school nurse.
Melissa S Walsh, RN
(815) 789- 4289